- This event has passed.
Excursion: Yr 4 Surfing Excursion Rms 9 & 10
November 26 @ 8:55 am - 2:30 pm
The educational dimension of this excursion permits the space for students to develop their social, emotional and physical skills within the safety of a fully supervised, oceanic environment.
What to Bring (Students)
- Hat & Sunscreen – is an absolute MUST. Please ensure your child brings sunscreen to school and has pre-applied before arriving to school to ensure maximum protection.
- Towel & Bathers: Your child will be participating in a water-based excursion. Please ensure they have bathers to wear under a wetsuit (that is supplied by Yallingup Surf School).
- Full packed lunch. Please include extra snacks as they will be hungry.
- Drinking Water. It’s important that surfers are fully hydrated!
- All surfing equipment will be provided. However, if your child has their own wetsuit, they are welcome to wear it
- Dry change of clothing – same protocol as swimming lessons.
The entire cost per student is: $31
Acct: Vasse Primary School • BSB: 633-000 • Acct No. 182 526 996 • Ref: Student Surname Initial (very important)
Please ensure you have paid online and returned the consent & medical form to school with your child before Wednesday, 24th November.
If online payment has not been received by this date, your child will not be able to come surfing.
This will be an EPIC event. Awesome!