MSP Photography will be taking Class Photos in Term 3 week 2, on
Monday 27 July 2020
Tuesday 28 July 2020
Thursday 30 July 2020
Full timetable is available in the Calendar
On Photo day please send your child to school in their Assembly Uniform (Black & White Polo School Shirt and Black Shorts) and their best smile 🙂
All students have received a note with instructions on how to order online and their Unique Shoot Key, sent home on the 21 July 2020.
Log onto www.msp.com.au and follow the prompts to place your order.
If you lose your unique shoot key, the school administraton will have a copy to quote back to you.
Please order online before the 5 August 2020. Any orders placed after this date will incur a $30 archive fee.
You can email your late order request through to [email protected] or call our office on 08 9240 8000.
- Envelopes can be obtained from Administration.
- Family photos are taken each morning before school.
- Please ensure that your family envelope and payment are handed to the Photographers on photo day.
- If you do not have the correct money we will provide any change needed when photos are delivered to school.
- Family photos cannot be ordered online.
- Once school has received photos, family photos will remain at reception for parents to collect.
Please contact the school admin office if you have any queries.
Please note: Every Student will have their photo taken, whether they are purchasing photos or not.
Individuals and Family Photos are not available to view online.